Some interesting Diabetes information
- Heart risk of diabetes
- Is Alzheimer’ s a form of diabetes?
- Multivitamins are a must to curb colds for diabetics
Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, and Type 2 Diabetes: A 21st Century Epidemic Resistance to the hormone insulin is an underlying factor contributing to the development of obesity, increased appetite, type 2 diabetes, and syndrome X. Recent statistics on the spectrum of conditions linked to insulin resistance are staggering: roughly 64 percent of American adults are obese or overweight; one out of the three people in the United States are projected to develop type 2 diabetes in their lifetime. By Michael T. Murray, N.D.
- An Ancient Spice, Cinnamon, Improves Glucose and Lipid Levels
for the full article: Cinnamon, Improves Glucose and Lipid Levels
US researchers have discovered that a chemical called nornicotine - which is naturally present in tobacco and is also produced as a metabolite of nicotine – may contribute to the pathology of diabetes, cancer, ageing, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Diabetes sleep connection: inadequate sleep may prompt development of insulin-resistance
- Evening Primrose Oil may be helpful for diabetic neuropathy
- A diabetes type I case study: interesting observations by a father
- Reversing diabetes type II
- Whole Grain Helps Diminish Diabetes Risk
- Daily spoonful of cinnamon may help diabetics
- Take a test to see if you are at risk for diabetes.
Vaccine links to diabetes.
- US Center for Disease Control and Prevention Links Vaccine and Diabetes
- Diabetes Increase Tied to New Antipsychotic Drug Class
- Spleen cells offer hope to Type I diabetics
- Diabetes :Information focusing on preventing and treating symptoms of diabetes.
Here you will find info on diabetes including articles on symptoms, diet and weight loss, exercise, prevention of diabetes, glycemic index, diabetic gifts, risk factors, medication and more http://www.diabetes-guide.org